Knowledge = Power
In a time of unrest and distrust, nothing is as powerful a tool for growth than a library. These ten books have brought me so much comfort this year, and I constantly return to them whenever I am in need of an ego buster, morale boost, or, simply, a fact check. I have a whole library of resources in my home that have helped me learn, unlearn, and relearn. I am in a phase in my life in which I question everything: Who am I? What privileges do I have that cause me to have a different perception of the world than others? What is my purpose, and how do I reconnect with Spirit in this lifetime? I am confident these reads will impact your life just as significantly as they have mine. Check them out from your community library, support your local bookstore, or I share these titles with you in hopes that they spark a renaissance in your life:
- The Disappearance of the Universe by Gary Renard
- To Bless the Space Between Us: A Book of Blessings by John O’Donohue
- A Return to Love: Reflections of the Principles of A Course in Miracles by Marianne Williamson
- Buddha’s Brain: The Practical Neuroscience of Happiness, Love and Wisdom by Rick Hanson, Ph.D.
- White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism by Robin DiAngelo and Michael Eric Dyson
- A Year of Miracles: Daily Devotions and Reflections by Marianne Williamson
- Light on Life: The Yoga Journey to Wholeness, Inner Peace, and Ultimate Freedom by B.K.S. Iyengar
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams by Deepak Chopra
- Deep Listening: A Healing Practice to Calm Your Body, Clear Your Mind, and Open Your Heart by Jillian Pransky
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
Do you have any book recommendations for me? Contact me so I can grow my library!