Awaken to Stillness
An online training influenced
by positive psychology
The Awaken to Stillness Meditation immersion course is designed to inform participants of both didactic and experiential meditation practices through the lens of positive psychology. This program is suitable for all individuals wanting to deepen their knowledge and personal practices of mediation. Learn the ancient wisdom and techniques of meditation, as well as the science and practical applications of mindfulness. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate and have the necessary tools to share the gift of meditation with others. Yoga teachers will receive CEUs through Yoga Alliance.
- The history and modern day applications of meditation and mindfulness
- The myths and misconceptions of meditation
- Instruction of various types of mindfulness and meditation practices
- When, where, why and how to meditate
- The physiological and psychological benefits of adopting meditation into your routine
- The effects of stress on the mind and body
- The spiritual and mystic elements of meditation
- Taking the seat of the teacher and finding your authentic voice
January 4, 6, 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, 27
February 1, 3
Monday + Wednesday Afternoons from 12pm – 2pm EST
Monday + Wednesday Nights from 7pm – 9pm EST
This training can be taken from anywhere in the world. While it is strongly encouraged you attend live class sessions, everyone will receive access to all digital training materials as well as pre-recorded meditations to use in their own time.
Early Bird Enrollment – $395 until December 4, 2020.
$425 after December 4, 2020.
Payment via Venmo @Allison-Sobel-1
Need to make other payment arrangements? Please contact Allison.
Interested in signing up? Contact Allison with your application and/or inquiries.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Yoga Instructors (CEU’s available)
- Massage Therapists and other Body Workers
- Occupational Therapists
- Other Allied Health Professionals
- Social Workers, Psychiatrists, Psychologists
- School teachers and administrators
- Individuals wishing to deepen their practice of meditation
- Physicians and Physician Assistants
- Nurses and Nurse Practitioners
Offering supportive mindful meditation solutions that can translate to your bottom line
Your employees’ health is one of the most important predictors of your company’s health. Allison’s program is designed to educate your team on what meditation is, what it isn’t, how to increase focus and overall health and decrease worrying thoughts and stress. Expect clear, research-based instruction on the benefits of mindfulness meditation in the workplace, actionable techniques, and applicable strategies to establish intention and maintain focus.
Lunch & Learns
Contact Allison for more information on hosting a meditation workshop or event series for your company.
Primordial Sound Meditation
Receive a custom mantra and meditation program from Allison
Learn to meditate easily and successfully meditate in a program developed by Deepak Chopra, M.D. & David Simon, M.D.
Primordial Sound Meditation is a meditation technique originating in the ancient wisdom of India. Primordial Sounds—the basic, most essential sounds of nature—are used to disconnect us from the activity of life. Your personal mantra is based on the vibration the universe was making at the moment of your birth. Once Allison has determined your Primordial Sound mantra, you will be taught how to incorporate it into your daily routine to reawaken balance, tranquility and compassion within.
Contact Allison to schedule your private meditation session.
Peace of mind at the press of a button
Experience meditations led by Allison wherever, whenever. These audio recordings will help you get grounded and relieve stress.
Access a library of meditations on the Bulldog Yoga website and app.
Try it free for 30 days!